LED Home and Kitchen Lighting
LED kitchen lights offer superior task lighting because the brilliance they provide is unsurpassed. As tiny individual bulbs they can be put together in a strip that might be used to accentuate displays behind glass doors or to highlight cornicing or skirting or to provide downlighting on shelves.
LEDs (or light-emitting diodes) offer brilliant value in the long term (lower power consumption).
See LED lighting in one of our latest work.
- Installing new interior doors
- Replacing bathtubs with shower pans
- Molding work
- Tile work
- Utility room remodeling
- Mounting plasma / LCD screens
- Fitting and changing door locks, handles, bolts, chains etc
- Fitting blinds and curtains
- External maintenance